Hochkönig ski area - Skiing on the peak of emotions
Skiing in one of Salzburg's most beautiful ski areas
A ski pass for 1.5 or more days includes an unbelievable 760 km of slopes and 270 lifts: this is pure freedom - head out into Austria's greatest skiing enjoyment.
Awaiting you in the Hochkönig ski region is one of the most breathtaking ski tours in the Alps - the Königstour. It connects the three towns of Maria Alm, Dienten, and Mühlbach and includes 35 km of slopes.
In front of the majestic scenery of the Hochkönig, fairytale-like slopes and rustic ski huts invite you to the ski area between the three towns of Maria Alm, Dienten, and Mühlbach am Hochkönig. A total of 120 km of slopes guarantees unlimited skiing enjoyment. The feeling of freedom is your reliable companion on perfectly groomed slopes and fresh powder runs.
VAST, WIDE SKI SLOPES
The slopes in the Hochkönig ski region are diverse and rich in variety. Skiers of every ability level will find their favorite slope. Whether you are trying out the practice slope for the first time or are having a blast on the Marlies Schild training route, skiing fun is guaranteed. Several valley runs in all three towns provide individual access opportunities.
In order to guarantee safety on the pistes, we rely on the Rules of Conduct in Ski amadé.
Experience one of the most beautiful and breathtaking ski tours in the Alps, and rediscover yourself - in only one day. The Königstour connects the three towns of Maria Alm, Dienten, and Mühlbach and includes an unbelievable 35 km of slopes as well as 7,500 vertical meters.
More info about the Königstour.
AN EXPERIENCE FOR ALL THE SENSES ALONG THE KÖNIGSTOUR
We have started an initiative that encourages people to enjoy the outdoors with all 5 senses. Along the Königstour is a giant, wooden throne, where you can rest, feast your eyes on the scenery, breathe in the fresh, mountain air, and take in the aromas of the alpine world. At the most beautiful viewing points, we want to give you the opportunity to enjoy and appreciate everything with all 5 senses. These points are also the perfect place to stop and take a photo as a reminder of your winter vacation.
With the beginning of the winter season 2019/20, winter sports enthusiasts will get even quicker into the feeling of the Königstour with a modern 10-seater gondola Gabühel. Than the last old-fashioned lift in the ski resort finally goes into retirement.
Skiers can experience even faster, even quieter and above all, even more comfortable the Salzburg mountain world. The new Valley Station in Dienten is only a few hundred meters away and will be built directly next to the ski center Dienten. The new top station will be moved to the Steinbockalm, and freeing up the space for the new reservoir pond where the old top station was situated.
- Blue Tomato Kings Park / Mühlbach
- Beginnerspark Natrun / Maria Alm
- Funslope Schönanger / Maria Alm
- LIVINGROOM Hochkönig / small ski area on the Hochkeil
- Ride Ski amadé / Hochkönig is part of the Ski amadé Cash 4 tricks tour
- All children under 6 years accompanied by an adult ride for free.
- Familybonus: Free ski pass for third and each further child in a family.
- Junior Weekend Discount: Up to 35% discount for children and adolescents at the weekend!
- Young family ski pass: For families with a small child unter the age of four who is not skiing. The ski pass can be used on an alternating basis by either of the two parents.
- Mini's Week: a perfect and cheap introduction to skiing for kids up to 6 years.
- Easter Family Special: When purchasing a 6-day ski pass for at least one parent, children up to 15 years old travel free of charge.