Holiday resort of Maria Alm in Salzburg
A family idyll, place of pilgrimage, and sports paradise on the Hochkönig
Surrounded by rugged mountains such as the Hochkönig and Steinernes Meer and gentle grass mountains such as the Hundstein, one of the Europe's highest grass mountain accessible by mountain bike.
Winter sports reign in Maria Alm in the cold winter months. It's no wonder that with all the possibilities in the Hochkönig region, there is nothing left to be desired. That's why the FIS ski teams are more than happy to train in Maria Alm.
This winter kingdom offers 120 km of slopes with the best prepared ski runs, 30 km of cross-country trails, floodlit toboggan runs, and ice stock lanes, as well as numerous romantic winter hiking paths.
The absolute highlight of winter is the Königstour, which is considered the most beautiful ski tour in the Alps with 35 km of slopes and 7,500 vertical meters and 6 peaks. Maria Alm is the ideal starting point for the Königstour.
Maria Alm stands for pure vacation enjoyment no matter what season.
Experience sports and tradition in the pilgrimage and vacation town of Maria Alm.
- Access to the Königstour
- Funslope Schönanger & Beginners Park Natrun
- Night skiing
- Night show - spectacular skishow
- Guest kindergarden in the ski area
- Cross-country skiing and winter hiking paths
- Floodlit toboggan runs
- Summer lifts and hiking bus
- Natrun adventure mountain
- World's first forest slide park
- Flow trail Natrun
- Harvest festival
- Access to many hiking trails
- Walk of Fame and pilgrimage path