Price information for the bus group
The most important information for the bus group or tour group
Awaiting you at the foot of the Hochkönig is seemingly endless freedom on the vast, diverse slopes, which are enhanced by the special aura of the giant rocks – this is a true place of power.
- Excellent price / performance ratio
- More time on the slopes by ordering the ski passes on the day before or on arrival by calling the cash desk in advance
- Coordinated gastronomic offers for groups
- Versatile slopes and modern cable car facilities
- WiFi spots throughout the ski area
- Separate & free bus parking, some with Wi-Fi
- 1 free ticket per 20 purchased ski passes
- 1 free ticket for the bus driver and EUR 10.00 for meals
|until 1 am||36,00||27,50||18,00|
|from 12 noon||36,00||27,50||18,00|
Free ride for all children born in 2013 or later with an accompanying person.
Price valid only for groups with at least 20 participants. The arrival by bus and common, closed ticket purchase by the tour guide is required (same period of validity of the ski passes is required)