Through the Hochkönig region in Salzburg on mountain bike
The most beautifil tours for MTB and eMTB
Alternating forest and meadows promise riding fun with a 285 m difference in altitude.
Biking without luggage? Very easy on the Königstour. The luggage is already waiting in the next location.
E-bikes are on the rise. But one is well positioned in the world's first region with e-bike charging stations on the mountain.
The Hochkönig Card take both mountain bikers and their bikes free up with the cable car where the bike guides awaits you to the guided tour.
Let's go to the biking paradise Hochkönig!
- Every Tuesday & Friday guided eMTB tours, 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Every Monday & Thursday guided MTB tours, from 10:00 am, all-day
Our bike guides also offer individually guided MTB and eMTB tours:
- BikeMax: 15% discount with the Hochkönig Card on all MTB, racing bike, and eMTB tours as well as riding technique training. Registration at: Tel. +43 660 5773279
- Porti Sport: 15% discount with the Hochkönig Card on MTB and eMTB tours, 20% discount with the Hochkönig Card on bike rental. Registration at: Tel. +43 6461 300-0
Head comfortably up the mountain by gondola or chair lift and then continue your MTB or eMTB excursion or enjoy a downhill ride.
Summer lifts with bike transport:
- Dorfj@t Natrun, Maria Alm
- 6er Sesselbahn Schwarzeckalm, Maria Alm
- 6er Sesselbahn Bürglalm, Dienten
- Kabinenbahn Karbachalm, Mühlbach
Whether you bring your own bike and need spare parts or repairs, or if you prefer to rent a MTB or eMTB: you will get expert bike advice here.
Bike rental 20% discount with the Hochkönig Card:
- Maria Alm: Intersport, Sport Löb, Sport Mayer
- Dienten: Porti Sport
- Mühlbach: BK Bike
The over 2 km long, new flowtrail through forests and over fields promises pure riding fun and tons of "Wows" with an altitude change of 285 m.
FLOWTRAIL HOCHKÖNIG - Dienten
The 4,2 km long new flowtrail in Dienten with a 550 m difference in altitude promises family fun pure!
The flowtrail was completed in August 2017.