Herb specialists: Herb hotels & accommodations
Select herb accommodations in the Hochkönig region
The Hochkönig region is a refuge for herbs. Guests at herb-certified accommodations can thus enjoy herbs in a variety of ways. This includes herb gardens, herb menus, and homemade herb products and extends to herbal wellness, herb hikes, and herb workshops.
Feel good all-around with our herb specialists!
Herb accommodation amenities:
- Extensive, in-house herb garden or herb growing Organic pest control and herb cultivation
- Knowledge about the use and effects of herbs and plants
- Recognizing and identifying wild herbs, culinary herbs, edible flowers and plants Knowledge about the effects and use of herbs and plants
- Offer of herb workshops for guests or mediation to the regionally offered herb workshops
- Guided herb hikes for guests if offered, otherwise mediation to the regionally offered herb hikes
- "Plants and herbs along the trail" theme hike, visit to herb hill farms,...
- In-house production of herbal products & Herb farewell gift
- Wellness (if offered) use of all-natural oils in the sauna, massages with the accommodation's own oils or all-natural oils (for ex. St. John's wort), herbal stamp massages, herbal baths,...
- Use of regional and seasonal herbs & use of homemade herbal products
- Herb products served from breakfast to dinner
- Drink offer: homemade herbal syrup, lemonades, teas, water,...
- Preparation of regional and seasonal herb specialties or herb menus
- Homemade herbal salt available on the table
- Herb expertise through years of experience and working with herbs and/or training as an herbal practitioner or training as an herb educator or training as a TEH practitioner
- in-house herb cooking courses
- Herb experiences for children and adults: making herb-scented sachets, mixing herbal teas, making rose sugar, making rosemary herbal salt,...
- Incorporation of herb themes into the children's program: telling herb stories, herb collecting for kids, making herb water,...