Highlights in the Hochkönig ski region
Early Morning Skiing, night skiing, and Easter basket hunt - you can't miss out on any of this
The snow crunching underneath your feet, pristine slopes, the lifts (almost) just for you, and a perfect breakfast in one of the beautiful huts in the Hochkönig region: you can experience this and much more in the Hochkönig region with Early Morning Skiing in Mühlbach am Hochkönig.
For Hochkönig Early Morning Skiing, you will have to rise and shine a little bit earlier. Participants will be divided into 3 groups ("pro", "intermediate", and "chill"), which will be accompanied by managers of the Hochkönig lifts. Enjoy this opportunity to carve down the untouched white slopes on the Hochkönig.
Requirement: skiing proficiency for (at least) red slopes and a valid ski ticket.
- Wednesday (08.02., 15.02., 01.03., &08.03.2017)
- The meeting point is at 7:15 am at the Karbachalm lift in Mühlbach
- Limited no. of participants of 25 people
- Price: € 50 (including breakfast & insider tips)
- Advanced registration required (weekdays 8:00 am to 12:00 pm in the office of the Hochkönig lifts or by e-mail at email@example.com).
When night falls, the moon shines in the night sky, and the stars twinkle, then you can turn your dream into reality. Put on your skis and head out to the slopes! Carve down the slopes in the moonlight or let loose in the Beginnerspark Natrun. This unique experience is offered at the Simmerl lift in the town center of Maria Alm.
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
(from March only Monday and Wednesday)
- Simmerl lift in Maria Alm
- Season ski pass is valid
- Price for evening tickets: adults € 14,50 | youth € 11,00 | children € 7.00
The Easter bunny has thought up something special for our guests. Hidden along the Königstour between Maria Alm, Dienten, and Mühlbach are many Easter baskets. These giant Easter baskets along the Königstour contain surprises and sweet treats for children. With the purchase of a 6-day ski pass by at least one parent, children up to 15 yrs. old can ski for free.
- Starting March 18, every Wednesday & Saturday
- Aberg lift summit station, Hochmais lift summit station, Zachhof lift summit station, Kings Cab lift summit station, Liebenau lift valley station
The night show by the Simmerl lift in Maria Alm provides magical moments and unforgettable experiences. This exhilarating snow spectacle is presented by the local ski schools including the Maria Alm Ski School, the Edelweiß Ski School in Maria Alm, the Hinterthal Ski School, the Hintermoos National Sports and Recreation Center, and the Headquarters Snowboard School.
- From 27.12.2016.- 14.03.2017
- Every Tuesday at 9:00 pm
- "Magic Area" by the Simmerl lift in Maria Alm
- Free admission
Free Shuttle service:
- Start at Hinterthal 08:15 pm
- Skicenter Hintermoos 08:25 pm
- Busstop Aberg 08:40 pm
- Retourning to Hinterthal with start at Dorfj@t Maria Alm at 10:00 pm
- From December at the ticket counter dorfj@t Natrun in Maria Alm
- Departure times a week on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday:
December 16:30 clock; from February 17:00 clock
- Price: € 75, -
- Early registration until 12:00 clock at the ticket counter dorfj@t Natrun or write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From January at the valley station chairlift Zachhof in Dienten
- Meeting time at 16:15 clock (departure 16:30 clock)
- Price: adult € 75, - | Child € 35, - (born before 2000 and up to 150 cm in height, accompanied by an adult.)
- Early registration till 12:00 clock the previous day in the Hochkönig Bergbahnen Office
- Meeting point at 13:00 clock in the ticket office area of Bürglalm lift in Dienten
- Minimum 5 people
- Price: adult € 20, - | Child (born in 2000): € 10, - (Price excludes ascent)
- Ski equipment required, special tours on request
- Early registration till 12:00 clock the day before at the ticket offices or in the office of Hochkönig Bergbahnen