Holiday resort of Mühlbach am Hochkönig
The mountain and adventure village in Salzburg
Testaments of the copper mining history can be found in the mining museum with mine tunnel. Free admission with the Hochkönig Card.
Mühlbach is an unforgettable experience for the whole family!
- Ideal access to the Hochkönig ski region
- Starting point of the Königstour
- Blue Tomato Kings Park with a length of 1.8 km
- Early morning skiing
- Separate family ski area on the Hochkeil
- Livingroom snow park on the Hochkeil with a variety of sports offers
- Ski touring and snowshoe path
- Cross-country ski trails
- Mountain Village of Animals
- Toni's Alpine Meadow Playground with family trail and mountain carts
- Flying Fox Park
- Archery course
- Slackline park
- Geocaching with starting point for the Highking Code
- Mining museum with mine tunnel
Mühlbach is a jewel that bestows its guests with many natural treasures.