Holiday resort of Dienten in Salzburg
A village surrounded by legend and fairytale-like charm
- Central point in the ski area
- Königstour midpoint
- Marlies Schild training slope
- Mountain Mania ski show
- Floodlit toboggan run
- Family-friendly with children's festivals
- Access to many hiking trails
- "Hikes of Legend"
- Starting point for mountain and climbing tours
- Climbing adventure "Alpinpark"
- Church of St. Nicholas
The family-friendliness and hospitality provides guests with a pleasant, comforting holiday feeling. When looking at the rustic, restored, flower-bedecked houses in the historic town center as well as the fairytale-like Church of St. Nicholas, you will feel like you've been taken back to ancient time. Dienten is the charming heart of the Hochkönig region. This is where old tales are told and new vacation stories are written.